4G LTE IMSI Catcher / Interceptor
4G LTE Catcher + Interceptor
4G LTE protocol IMSI Catcher & Interceptor a.k.a. Stingray is a NATIVE LTE 4G IMSI CATCHER, it does not downgrade to GSM, the detected user equipment stays on the 4G spectrum. Detect UE’s without being noticed, as the UE keeps operating on the 4G bands.
Note: The LTE Cellular Interceptor / IMSICatchers are only available for enterprises, law enforcement, intelligence and emergency services. We sell only for ethical, security monitoring and pen testing purposes.
LTE and/or GSM INTERCEPTION
The two apparatus both have their own unique operations:
LTE = detecting cellular devices on the natively 4G LTE spectrum.
GSM = detecting cellular devices (downgraded) on the GSM spectrum.
4G CATCHER + INTERCEPTOR
4G LTE IMSI Catcher a.k.a. Stingray:
– (TMSI) Temporary Mobile Subscriber Identity, randomly-generated temporary identifier
– (IMSI) International Mobile Subscriber Identity, related to the native telecom provider
– Country of origin of the telecom provider (phone)
– Native telecom provider and hosting telecom provider when roaming
GSM + LTE INTERCEPTOR
– Engineers of the customer can experiment (in an ethical way) how to intercept both native LTE + native + downgraded GSM cellular and over the top data.
Note: The GSM protocol has many more flaws than the LTE protocol allowing the operator more easily intercept UE’s (smartphones / IoT) on the GSM protocol. However, in some cases you may not want to downgrade UE’s as they may be noticed or the UE’s only allow 4G connections. Which is why we provide for ethical pen testing both the GSM + LTE Catcher / Interceptor.