Cell Phone Detector For Prisons
Automatic Cell Phone Detector For Prisons
The X-Surveillance Cell Phone Detector is the world’s first autonomously functioning and remotely monitorable passive Cell Phone Detector. Which at the same time distinguishes between authorized and non-authorized cell phones.
With an operating range of 150 feet, detection within two to twelve RF frequencies simultaneously, can be monitored and configured remotely.
Blacklist & Whitelist Cell Phone Detector
- It recognizes when unauthorized cell phones are being used within the room where the X-Guard Phone Detector Device is placed.
- It prevents false positives (false alarms) by recognizing the entry of cell phones belonging to staff or those that have been whitelisted.
- It has an operational range of 30 meters (~90 feet) to 50 meters (~150 feet) to detect standby and active Cell Phones.
Autonomous Cell Phone Detector for Prisons
- It detects cell phones within two to twelve RF frequencies simultaneously, so you only need to place one Phone Detector Device in a room.
- It has the ability to simultaneously detect both Cell Phones within 2G GSM – 3G UMTS – 4G LTE per provider.
- In addition to purely passive RF Signal Analyzer functionalities, it can be expanded to ‘inconspicuously’ obtain the IMSI and MAC addresses.
Stealthy & Covert Deployment Cell Phone Detector
Not to forget, Plug & Play operational. Quick to install, remotely, easy to configure and monitor from the dashboard.