Terms & Conditions | Purchase X-Catcher
When ordering a X-Catcher on the X-Surveillance website:
- You will receive a purchase confirmation email
- From one of our X-Surveillance team members within one up to two working day(s)
- Including this purchase confirmation you will receive an invoice with a Customer ID and Purchase ID
- You may be called to notify you about the sent invoice
- Soon after the payment, a shipping label will be created
- You will receive an email with a tracking link to review the shipping progress
- Handling time is generally 3-5 business days
- During which time the tracking information will indicate that the shipping label has been created
- Once your order ships, the tracking information will update
- Every product sold by X-SURVEILLANCE is tested before it is sent to the client.
- Every Development Kit and Portable & Tactical kit is custom configured for the client.
- Within 5 working days the recipient, client, can return the product in the package delivered without opening the package.
- Due to the sensitive nature of our information security equipment, we can only accept returns for unopened, unused and unmarked goods for 5 working days from the date of receipt.
- Our clients security and anonymity is one of our highest concerns, so we take the integrity of our supply chain seriously. To that effect, X-Surveillance products are never refurbished or resold.
- If a product is defective at first arrival, a warranty claim must be opened. We will investigate the logs if the product has been used as part of the warranty process.
- All returned products will be destroyed in accordance with our data integrity policy to ensure that authenticity and security of X-Surveillance products are maintained.
- To return an item to the X-Surveillance product destruction and recycling center, you must first contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Only returns with a valid RMA number will be accepted.
- A 30% destruction and recycling fee will apply to all unopened returned products.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Credit is initiated on the original source funds (PayPal, credit card) within 60 business days of the returned merchandise acceptance. It may take a full billing cycle to appear on your statement. Returned products may be subject to a 30% packaging destruction, recycling, handling and processing fee.
- Packages are only refunded when unopened. It is unopened when the seal is and the seal is unbroken and the log files of the product are not showing any use.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- International orders are subject to customs and import duties in your country and are non-refundable.
- Packages and opened packages are non-refundable.
- Packages and packages containing the used product are non-refundable.
- Packages and packages containing the product tested, opened or otherwise are non-refundable.
- Refusal of a package and packages returned on this basis will incur additional charges.
- The refuser has to pay for returning the packages:
- If you decline package acceptance, the package will be returned to X-Surveillance at our expense.
- The carrier’s shipping charges for returned packages that are declined will be deducted from the total refund.
- We will refund the buyer only for refused packages, less the dollar amount of the return.
- It can take up to one full billing cycle for a refund to appear on your credit card company’s account.
- Custom configured development kits and tactical kits are non-refundable in any situation.
- To avoid (defective) Death on Arrivals, we test every product before it is shipped. We do not accept any defective devices once they are used.
- Returns are accepted for unused goods within 5 working days of purchase.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall X-Surveillance, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. Standard Terms & Conditions will comply at any situation.